KRG Mag Block, making the KRG Whiskey 3 even better!
We love our Kinetic Research Group (KRG) chassis, specifically the Whiskey 3. The one thing that bugs me and our customers is the gap between the chassis’ backbone and the forend’s magazine well. The gap is big enough to allow the top/front edge of the magazine to catch, causing a bind or interrupted insertion. Furthermore, the front action screw is not captured by the chassis and can fall out when removing the barreled action. This would not be a big problem except for it is a big pain to reinstall the front action screw into the chassis.
The KRG Mag Block fixes all those issues. Simply remove your front forend skins, slide the KRG Mag Block into the chassis backbone from the front of the chassis. Insert a magazine, and while pushing the magazine toward the muzzle, tighten your front action screw. You’re all set.
KRG Mag Block Details
- Designed and Manufactured by Short Action Customs
- CNC machined from 7075 high strength aluminum
- Symmetrical design
- Unique geometry prevents sharp edges of the magazine from digging into the KRG Mag Block
- Patented Nord-Lock “Wedge-Lock” washer system supplied
- 1/4 x 28 x .750″, Zinc plated corrosion resistant screw supplied
- Screw retention system to keep the front action screw in place
- Raw Aluminum Finish