What are you getting when Short Action Customs chambers your barrel?
- Machine work is done concentric/square to the bore once the barrel is co-axially dialed in to within .0002″.
- Machine work is clean, correct and visually appealing. We are proud of every chamber we do.
- Threads are cut in a clean, stress free manor. Just about every thread we cut is to an exacting specification and checked against a ring Go/No go gauge.
- Proper clearances are considered carefully in respect to bolt nose counterbores, breech face cones and extractor slots.
- Chambers are straight, to SAAMI minimum body specifications, proper neck and freebore dimensions are well thought out and executed for all chambers.
- Each chamber gets carefully polished, bore scoped, and visually inspected.